Minutes for USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association
Call to Order
- A regular meeting of USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association was held on December 6, 2020 via conference call. It began at 7:00 pm EST/4:00 pm PST and was presided by Teri Williams & Katie Silvis as Co-Presidents and Julie Konkol, Secretary.
Voting members in attendance included:
- Teri Williams
- Katie Silvis
- Jean Anderson
- Julie Konkol
- Dan Cabo
- Alice Patton
- Stacey Prater
- Michell Auerbach
- Treasurer’s Report:
183 families donated to date
$39,508.09 2019-2020 Contributions
$ 4,377.41 2020-2021 Contributions
Account Balance: $21,430.16
- Teri and Michelle will work on the following updates to the website:
- Donor list
- Co-Pilot adjustment
- Menu Items
- Meeting minutes – Julie will get these to Michelle
- The Exemplar Coin and envelopes are all ready to go. Thank you, Stacey!
- The Class President will coordinate getting the coins during the Spring semester for distribution.
- Natalie is helping with Facebook posts.
- Natalie has email ready the next donation solicitation. The timing of which will be immediately after the Exemplar Coin presentation.
- Michelle will get Recognition pictures from Webguy & the Parents Resource Facebook page.
- Teri will talk with the Class President about the class designing the new coin.
- A reminder that the correct address for checks and communications:
The next meeting of the USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association will be January 24, 2020, 7:00pm EST.
Julie Konkol January 24, 2020
Secretary, USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association Date of Approval