Minutes for USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association
Call to Order
A regular meeting of USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association was held on January 19, 2020 via conference call. It began at 7:00 pm EST/4:00 pm PST and was presided over by Teri Williams, Co-President, with Julie Konkol as Secretary.
Voting members in attendance included:
- Teri Williams
- Katie Silvis
- Dan Cabo
- Julie Konkol
- Michelle Kay
- Stacy Prater
Members not in attendance included:
- Chuck Ahner
- Stacey Pohl
- Jean Anderson
- Alice Patton
- Tiffani Wills
- Natalie Dennis
Approval of Minutes
Minutes for the December 15, 2019 meeting was approved.
- Treasurer’s Report:
138 families donated to date
Amount Collected: $32,937.16
Account Balance: $24,454,82
- Coin Design:
- Design people worked on 3D flag; Mold is approved
- Coins will go to Teri this week; Teri will coordinate coin delivery to Stacey
- MSgt Garrison, who is in charge of Recognition, will let us know how she wants to distribute the coins.
- Cards will be ordered to go with the coins.
- Stacey will recruit volunteers in Colorado Springs to address the cards to each cadet.
- The next email campaign will be in July, 2020.
- Michelle will create a Minutes tab on the website for Minutes to be published, as per By-Laws.
- The next meeting will cover and update on the coins, our next phase as a committee, and discussing the process for voting for a new Board.
The next meeting of the USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association will be in February 15, 2020, 7:00 pm EST.
Julie Konkol January 19, 2020
Secretary, USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association Date of Approval