Minutes for USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association
Call to Order
- A regular meeting of USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association was held on October 25, 2020 via conference call. It began at 7:00 pm EST/4:00 pm PST and was presided by Teri Williams as Co-President and Julie Konkol, Secretary.
Voting members in attendance included:
- Teri Williams
- Jean Anderson
- Julie Konkol
- Dan Cabo
- Alice Patton
- Treasurer’s Report:
183 families donated to date
$39,508.09 2019-2020 Contributions
$2,510.36 2020-2021 Contributions
Account Balance: $20,075.67
- Two RANDO donations were made, each for $2023.00.
- After Natalie’s post, about 8 people donated.
- Teri will Like and post another announcement to garner more visibility.
- We seem to be competing with parents raising funds for Squadrons during the Covid crisis.
- Goal is for an email around Thanksgiving timeframe. Within it, we could mention that donations to us are tax deductible.
- The Class President engaged the Board for potential upcoming fundraising opportunities.
- Exemplar Coins are on the way to Stacey at the moment. Stacey can inspect the coins to make sure the enamel on the coins are good.
- The Class President will coordinate with the Executive Board for presenation.
- Dan will get the updated donor list to the committee email.
- A reminder that the correct address for checks and communications:
- Teri’s Home Address: 7443 Leawood St, Papillion, NE, 68046
The next meeting of the USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association will be December 6, 2020, 7:00pm EST.
Julie Konkol December 6, 2020
Secretary, USAFA Gold Class Spirit Association Date of Approval